Q.Why is this program different to others?
A.This program is not just about improving your subjective, objective, pain science explanation, hands on treatment techniques, rehab techniques and high level return to play protocols. It is more about understanding the WHY a joint has decreased range of motion or WHY a glute medius muscle is not contributing efficiently specific to that person. It is about giving you the confidence and clarity while giving you structure from session 1 to session 4-6 with your patient and be able to continually make progress in every session.
Q.Will this work with any patient in private practice, sport or national healthcare outpatient setting?
A.Yes. This way of assessing and treating is first and foremost focused on the person in front of you. The level of exposure to loading will obviously be specific to the person in front of you and their needs but we treat using the exact same system for private practice patients as well as pro sport athletes.
Q.What if I’ve just graduated and starting out on my own?
A.This is the perfect way to get mentorship from an early stage in both clinical and business setting so you don’t have to make the same mistakes Dave made. Infact, Dave was really lucky to learn from two brilliant mentors which he accounts so much of his early success to.
Q.This sounds complicated. Is it difficult to do to get results?
A.This approach is a very logical common sense structured that helps you apply the evidence base and make sense of things. It is delivered via both video and text so whatever way you learn best, we have got you covered.
Q.I don’t have much time at the moment, should I wait a bit before joining the program?
A.The therapist mentorship requires 1 hour per week to consume the content fro 12 weeks or half hour per week if you want to to consume it over 6 months. A small lifestyle change of getting up 1 hour earlier on a particular day will easily solve your ‘time’ requirements’. Sometimes you need to make time and reflect on where you are ‘wasting’ time. We will help you with your mindset on this as it is essential to truly grow a profitable business to focus your time and energy on the things that will give you the biggest bang for your buck.
Q.What if I can’t attend a workshop?
A.If you cannot attend the 2 day workshop in your year of taking the mentorship, then you can simply watch it virtually online and attend it the following year or year after. Once you are in the therapist mentorship community, you are part of the family and will do everything we can to ensure we over deliver on value for you.
Q.What if I’m away on a certain week and can’t attend my coaching call?
A.We require therapists to commit to the coaching calls on a weekly basis even if they haven’t consumed the content yet. This will make you accountable to learning the content even if you haven’t had time to consume the video version yet so your coach will get you up to speed. As with all things in life, if there is one particular week where you are away for whatever reason then you can transfer this call to a later date.
Q.How long will I have access to the materials?
A.You will have lifetime access to the materials. We see the members area as a reference library that you should be able to go back to time and time again if you have any patients that you need help with.
Q.What happens when you update your mentorship material in the future?
A.As with everyone else, Dave is never happy with where he is at and still striving to reach that elusive ‘clinical excellence’ status. At time we update, improve or find easier ways to apply the evidence and content to get even better results, you will receive updates to the mentorship. This mentorship is constantly evolving and once your in, your in 🙂
Q.Will I be able to claim money back on my taxes?
A.This will be specific to your country but most therapists will be able to claim VAT back if VAT registered and/or put the mentorship course as expenses towards their end of year tax bill. Please check with your accountant and your countries terms.
Q.Will I be able to use this course towards my CPD?
A.The mentorship course is backed by a bibliography of evidence based literature from various sectors and everything taught in the mentorship is referenced and available on request. The mentorship is recognised by various PT boards in the U.S and other countries when therapists require proof of attendance. If you require recognition for your profession, you will be able to access the necessary files we have put together to make your life easy in applying for credits.
Q.What if I'm NOT a chartered physiotherapist and don't work in sport?
A.We have physiotherapists, physical therapists, sports therapists, sports massage therapists, strength coaches, chiropractors, athletic trainers and even podiatrists inside the Therapist Mentorship.
EVERYTHING that is taught in the Therapist Mentorship can be applied both in the private practice and sporting setting.
Indeed at ProSport Physiotherapy, my own personal private practice, we use this content with 70 year female patients as well as professional athletes. We see the person and not the injury.
Q.Who is this course for?
A.This course is perfect for you if you can yes to any one of these:
* You own your own Private practice or are in charge of a team of therapists who look to you for guidance or advice
* You’ve just started your practice or about to in the next 24 months – and want to ensure you go about building a solid ‘word of mouth’ clinic that is never short of patients
* You’re an existing or well established clinician who wants to add more consistency and fresh, energising ways of looking at the body to your already successful approaches
* You want to become a top pro sport physiotherapist or work with professional athletes on a daily basis and have the skills and confidence to TAKE THAT OPPORTUNITY when it arrives
*You already work in professional sport and want to consolidate your system and put some structure to it to further improve your confidence with return to play programs for your athletes
* You are a highly skilled sports physiotherapist or sports therapist – and want to be able to help more people with those skills and get to the next level quicker
* You are a clinician that is starting out and don’t want to ‘figure this stuff out’ or ‘make numerous mistakes’ on your own over the next few years and want real world results right now
* You realise that you need guidance and coaching to reach your full potential as a therapist (Something I was extremely lucky to get from an early point in my career)
* You’re frustrated at the lack of results with certain conditions
* You are already highly successful but you want to take things to the next level
* You want to make more money
* You would like to free up your time – more reward for less effort
* You want to create the success you deserve by mastering the most important skills there are – Breathing, Moving, Healing
Q.Who is this course NOT for?
A.This course is not for those therapists looking for cookie cutter approaches. While we supply you with key performance indicator ‘cheatsheets’ before every progression, the ‘WHY’, specific to the person in front of you is the most important thing to understand and this, combined with the structure we help you build in your assessment, treatment and rehab is the real value of the mentorship program.