How To Keep Your Patients On Tracking And Progressing Even When Things Aren’t Going To Plan
The Assessments And Techniques You Will Learn Have Been Used With
Watch Over The Shoulder Of Top International Physio Dave O’Sullivan As He Treats Real-Life Patients And Discover:
- An Easy Way To Find Out Where To Start With Even The Most Complex Patient
- Simplify Your Objective Assessment With A Unique Way To Dive Deeper Into The Patient’s Story
- How To Use Key Performance Indicators To Know When To Progress Or Regress Your Patient
- A Predictable Way To Keep Your Patient Progressing Through The 4-6 Session Slump
- The #1 Reason Patient’s Progress Stagnates While Losing Interest, Motivation And Adherence On The 4th Session
- The Honest TRUTH About Building Resilience For Patient’s When The Symptoms Ease And How And When To Communicate This Effectively
About Dave O’Sullivan
Dave is also currently working with Huddersfield Giants, Warrington Wolves and Hull F.C and mentoring their Head Physiotherapists along side working with Professional Golfers and other top sporting professionals.
Dave set up The ProSport Academy ‘Go-To’ Therapist Mentorship in 2015 to give therapists an opportunity to learn how to treat the cause and not just the patient’s symptoms. Dave teaches his exact assessment, treatment and return to play rehab progressions in the mentorship alongside in-depth clinical reasoning of understanding the WHY. Dave has now mentored over 200 therapists from Ireland, U.K, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, U.SA and Canada.