FREE Training Starts In: 11 minutes 00 seconds
The 3 Core Elements I Use To Get Predictable Consistent Results With Telehealth Appointments Confidently Without Needing To Use Hands-On
The Exact Elements We Use To Get A Complete Patient Adherence, Consistent Results And A Busy Diary Using Telehealth And It’s Totally FREE!
As Seen In
What You’ll Learn On This Training
- The honest TRUTH about looking at the whole body revealed – why conventional wisdom about holistic approaches is DEAD WRONG and what you NEED to do instead
- The 3 common mistakes therapist make that sabotage their success and how you can protect yourself from them
- The #1 way to risk mitigate your clinic and reputation by getting complete patient adherence with online Telehealth appointments
- How to facilitate pain relief for all of your patients without needing any hands on
- A detailed framework of how to get patient adherence and great consistent results without your hands.
- And much, much more!
About Dave O’Sullivan
Dave O’Sullivan is a consultant rugby physiotherapist for England Rugby Union who has worked at the 2019 Rugby Union World Cup in Japan and the 2020 Six Nations. He was also the England Rugby League Physiotherapist for the 2017 Rugby League World Cup in Australia. Dave has the unique honour of being involved in a World Cup Final in Rugby League and Rugby Union. Dave is also the clinical director of ProSport Physiotherapy in Huddersfield where he has a 5-treatment room private practice with 12 staff.
Dave is also currently working with Huddersfield Giants, Warrington Wolves and Hull F.C and mentoring their Head Physiotherapists alongside working with Professional Golfers and other top sporting professionals.
Dave set up The ProSport Academy ‘Go-To’ Therapist Mentorship in 2015 to give therapists an opportunity to learn how to treat the cause and not just the patient’s symptoms. Dave teaches his exact assessment, treatment and return to play rehab progressions in the mentorship alongside in-depth clinical reasoning of understanding the WHY. Dave has now mentored over 500 therapists from Ireland, U.K, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada.