The Therapist Mentorship Is A Way To Differentiate Yourself From Other Therapists – Look At The Whole Body As One – Apply The Evidence Base – And Get Real World RESULTS That Allows You More REVENUE, More RETENTION & More RECOGNITION
WHAT IS THE ONLINE THERAPIST MENTORSHIP PROGRAM?
“Give Me 1% Of Your Week For 12 Weeks And I’ll Help You Achieve More Than You Achieved In The Last 3 Years”
WHY THE THERAPIST MENTORSHIP PROGRAM?
THE PROSPORT ACADEMY RX MENTORSHIP WAS SET UP TO HELP THERAPISTS BUILD STRUCTURE BETWEEN THEIR ASSESSMENTS, TREATMENT AND REHAB TECHNIQUES SO EVERYTHING FLOWS FROM ONE ELEMENT TO THE NEXT SEAMLESSLY EVERY SINGLE SESSION.
WHAT IS THE ONLINE THERAPIST MENTORSHIP PROGRAM?
Lifetime Access To The Entire ProSport Academy System
Delivered via ‘watch over my shoulder’ video lessons to you can see exactly how to apply the evidence based with real people in the real world.
Highlighted handout notes, ‘cheat sheets’ and ‘key performance indicators’ for common symptoms and presentations so you will have complete clarity on exactly what you need to do before you progress your patient in every session. Conveniently delivered over 12 weeks so you can stay on track and get the results you want.
12 Group Coaching Calls
LIFETIME ACCESS TO THE MENTORSHIP FACEBOOK GROUP COMMUNITY
CPD CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
HOW IS THIS SYSTEM HELPING THERAPISTS EVERY SINGLE DAY?
WHAT DO LEADING THERAPISTS & COACHES THINK ABOUT THIS APPROACH?
Head of Strength and Conditioning, Munster Rugby
I had the pleasure of working alongside Dave at Munster Rugby where he was the Senior Team’s Physiotherapist. He stands out as one of the best practitioners I’ve worked with, due to his innovational techniques, knowledge of strength and conditioning principles, and expertise in the treatment and rehabilitation of players.
Strength & Conditioning Coach, Arsenal FC
Dave is a very forward thinking physiotherapist who I have sent many athletes to for his help and expertise. His ability to allow athletes to train around injuries and integrate their rehab into their strength and conditioning program is second to none. I would highly recommend Dave’s work.
Head of Performance, Rugby Football League
Dave has a proven track record in professional sport in managing elite athletes and a medical department, excelling at the highest level in codes of club rugby.
Club Doctor, Blackburn Rovers
If you get the opportunity to work with Dave, grab it with both hands!
PLUS FREE BONUS 2 DAY MENTORSHIP WORKSHOP
You also get a ticket to a ProSport Academy 2 Day Mentorship (also hosted virtually throughout the year if you cannot make a in-person event). These 2 days goes through the exact assessment, treatment and rehab techniques and troubleshoot any problems you have. It’s also a great way to meet fellow mentorship therapists.
RECAP OF EVERYTHING YOU GET WITH THE MENTORSHIP
PLEASE CHOOSE THE PLAN THAT SUITS YOU BEST AND GET INSTANT ACCESS TO THE PRE-COURSE CONTENT AND ENTRY INTO THE PRIVATE FACEBOOK FORUM COMMUNITY
Single Payment Only
3 Monthly Payments
6 Monthly Payments
12 Monthly Payments
FIND OUT HOW WE HAVE HELPED OTHER THERAPISTS RECOUP THEIR INVESTMENT WITHIN 90 DAYS AND BECOME THE ‘GO-TO’ THERAPIST IN THEIR TOWN…
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why is this program different to others?
Will this work with any patient in private practice, sport or national healthcare outpatient setting?
What if I’ve just graduated and starting out on my own?
This sounds complicated. Is it difficult to do to get results?
I don’t have much time at the moment, should I wait a bit before joining the program?
What if I can’t attend a workshop?
What if I’m away on a certain week and can’t attend my coaching call?
How long will I have access to the materials?
What happens when you update your mentorship material in the future?
Will I be able to claim money back on my taxes?
Will I be able to use this course towards my CPD?
What if I'm NOT a chartered physiotherapist and don't work in sport?
EVERYTHING that is taught in the Therapist Mentorship can be applied both in the private practice and sporting setting.
Indeed at ProSport Physiotherapy, my own personal private practice, we use this content with 70 year female patients as well as professional athletes. We see the person and not the injury.
Who is this course for?
This course is perfect for you if you can yes to any one of these:
* You own your own Private practice or are in charge of a team of therapists who look to you for guidance or advice
* You’ve just started your practice or about to in the next 24 months – and want to ensure you go about building a solid ‘word of mouth’ clinic that is never short of patients
* You’re an existing or well established clinician who wants to add more consistency and fresh, energising ways of looking at the body to your already successful approaches
* You want to become a top pro sport physiotherapist or work with professional athletes on a daily basis and have the skills and confidence to TAKE THAT OPPORTUNITY when it arrives
*You already work in professional sport and want to consolidate your system and put some structure to it to further improve your confidence with return to play programs for your athletes
* You are a highly skilled sports physiotherapist or sports therapist – and want to be able to help more people with those skills and get to the next level quicker
* You are a clinician that is starting out and don’t want to ‘figure this stuff out’ or ‘make numerous mistakes’ on your own over the next few years and want real world results right now
* You realise that you need guidance and coaching to reach your full potential as a therapist (Something I was extremely lucky to get from an early point in my career)
* You’re frustrated at the lack of results with certain conditions
* You are already highly successful but you want to take things to the next level
* You want to make more money
* You would like to free up your time – more reward for less effort
* You want to create the success you deserve by mastering the most important skills there are – Breathing, Moving, Healing
Who is this course NOT for?
About Dave O’Sullivan
Dave O’Sullivan is the current England Rugby League Head Physiotherapist. Dave also is the clinical director of ProSport Physiotherapy in Huddersfield where he has a 5 treatment room private practice with 12 staff .
Dave is also currently working with Huddersfield Giants, Warrington Wolves and Hull F.C and mentoring their Head Physiotherapists along side working with Professional Golfers and other top sporting professionals.
Dave set up The ProSport Academy ‘Go-To’ Therapist Mentorship in 2015 to give therapists an opportunity to learn how to treat the cause and not just the patient’s symptoms. Dave teaches his exact assessment, treatment and return to play rehab progressions in the mentorship alongside in-depth clinical reasoning of understanding the WHY. Dave has now mentored over 200 therapists from Ireland, U.K, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, U.SA and Canada.